VCS Positions Open
Valley Christian School (VCS) is accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Kindergarten teacher (full time)
- Middle school social studies teacher
- Middle school math teacher
- Elementary and Middle School PE teacher
- Middle school coaches (soccer, basketball, track and field)
- Before School Care Assistant (8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., Monday-Friday)
- After School Care Supervisor (2:30 p.m. up to 6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday)
- Substitute teachers
Those interested can forward their resume to email@example.com or call (215) 947-4581, ext.0.
HVPC Director of Youth Ministry
The Director of Youth Ministry will serve as the principal leader for youth at Huntingdon Valley Presbyterian Church (HVPC). The style of the ministry shall be both interactive and relational, and the goal shall be to provide both numerical and spiritual growth. This is a non-ordained pastoral position and requires the director to serve not only as a youth director but also as an under-shepherd to the congregation and volunteers who serve in this ministry.
- A clear testimony of faith and a vital, growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of HVPC.
- Demonstrated excellence as a youth leader.
- A bachelor’s degree in Bible or theology.
HOURS: Varies weekdays and weekends as needed. Negotiable. Approximately 15 hours a week.
COMPENSATION: $15/hour (negotiable).
APPLY: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and 3 references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls!
*Clearances required for employment:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
- Pennsylvania State Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
- Federal Criminal History Record Check (Act 114)